Work with us
- Type of contract: Permanent contract
- Description: Good welding experience is required on medium-heavy and quality controlled carpentry products. Having attended a welding training will be considered a plus.
- Candidate type: School Graduate
- Preferred qualifications: Technical school
- Type of contract: To be agreed based on experience
- Description: The resource will be included in the role of Workshop Technical Office Clerk, dealing with the identification of the manufacturing bill of materials, the processing of production support drawings, the definition of production cycles and the definition of equipment to support production.
- Preferred qualifications: Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of the following languages is required: Italian, English (B2)
- Type of contract: Internship aimed at recruitment
- Description: The resource will be located at the entrance desk of the office. It will have the task of registering and welcoming guests, allowing entry and exit and providing them with the PPE necessary for entry into the establishment. He will also report to the Human Resources manager for document management in the HR and security fields.
- Candidate type: High school graduate or recent graduate
- Preferred qualifications: Scientific/Accounting Diploma, Degree in Economics
Knowledge of the following languages is required: Italian, English (B2)
We are always looking for collaborators who have curiosity and desire to try their hand in the engineering construction sector. Submit your CV and apply for a future at Decom!